Dear creative minds,
The best time of the year is around the corner: It’s Christmas Time! Dazzling lights, an old man who breaks into houses and leaves gifts for children, and christmas trees. And therefore we want to dedicate our December’s AOTM Contest to Christmas.
Before we start we want to give you the opportunity to look at the Top 15 contestants of November’s AOTM contest. We are sure our contestants would be thankful for every like and feedback! You can find them on our Facebook fanpage
Our newest contest subject is:
“Santa’s little helpers”
Be creative and let our four new mascots play Santa’s little helpers (see the picture above). You don’t need to draw our main mascot MiMi but we would appreciate it anyway. Focus on our four mascots: BumBum (hammer), Scissoria (scissor), Dreambo (pen) and Yarni (sewing thread).
The first three places can win the following rewards:
1. $ 300
2. $ 150
3. $ 50
All rewards will be paid out via PayPal
Start: 1st of the month
End: 25th of the month at 11am UTC
Voting: 25th till 31st of the month at 11am UTC
Announcement: 31st of the month
How to submit:
1. Read our Conditions of Participation
2. Submit your artwork to email@example.com (Subject has to include “AOTM+Channelname”)
3. Follow our social media to know who are the winners
Conditions of Participation:
• Everyone who is at least 18 years old can participate.
• Your submission must not violate our terms of service.
• Submissions have to be 1920x1080 pixel in size (landscape format)
• Submissions have to be saved as JPG only. (DPI and file size do not matter)
• Pictures must NOT contain names or signatures on it. (to prevent preference for known artists)
• By sending us your entry You will give us the right to use these pictures in videos/socials/website.
• Only votes made in the required poll are valid. Likes on social media will not be counted.
• You must not bribe fans to vote for you! (e.g. Giveaway etc.)
You can read our Terms of Service here. (Link; paragraphs 13 & 14)
We wish you all good luck and would be happy to see you stream your creative process on Picarto.TV!
Your Picarto.TV Team